6.4.09

baby time!!!

Hooray I shall blog today! Okay so most of you know. Well all of you know but I felt that for the first time I have something to blog about so just pretend it's the first time you have heard it! WE ARE PREGNANT. We gotta bun in the oven. I feel bad that most people had to find out without me telling them because word spread like a wild fire. But it is so exciting. It was not planned! Though all of my friends won't believe me because I wouldn't stop talking about how badly I wanted a baby. Well I got my wish! And now I'm sicker than a dog! I guess that's the price you pay for the little babe!
I went and had my first ultra sound a few weeks ago. It looks like a little peanut. So that is what we have nick named it.... Peanut. Feel free to refer to him/her as such. Peanut was going crazy in my stomach and flipping all over the place and wiggling it's little arms and legs. I asked the doctor if something was wrong and he said it looked like a hyper one! Ha. I guess I can't expect anything less from an abby/greg combo. I don't know if I just shared too much information but whatever. We are so happy! We are due October 18th. Much love

10 comments:

Matt and Melissa said...

YaY Abby and Greg!! I am so excited for you two :D

McKall said...

ABBY!!! I'm soooooo excited for you! Oh my goodness yay!!! I love peanut already!

Wade and Heather said...

I am so excited for you! I am sad you never come to work anymore boo!!

Anonymous said...

Abby! Hey it's Kelsie (Neeley) Neider. I found your blog through Mckall Prices. Congrats on the little babe!! This is soo exciting!

sophie said...

HOORAY! so stoked for you two! and i am so sorry you are so sick. no fun. lets do lunch soon. love you!

Ty Carter said...

AWESOME!!!!!

danny & shante said...

Its about time you posted something! ;0)

Todd and Chelsea said...

That is awesome you are due on the 18th I am due on the 12th of the same month! We will have to keep each other updated on everything. Let me know how you are feeling and how your doin.

johnny and ashley said...

Oh my goodness! (btw, I just stumbled upon your way cute blog). Wow! You two will be the coolest, most fun, best parents ever!

Kerstin and Jed said...

Abby!!! I was bored at work and found your blog!!! I can't believe you are preggers!!! that is so exciting and I am so happy for you two! When are you due? And you better post baby bump pictures :)