6.9.09

Fun with Greg and Abby

Hello dear friends! We have been awful at updating our blog and will now present you with a ream of pictures and captions that attempt to show and tell you what we have been up to in our lives. Hold on tight because this could get a little lengthy. We live with Ron and Tami now and are having a grand ol' time being home.
First of all, I am officially 34 weeks prego, meaning I only have 6 weeks remaining until peanut is fully cooked and ready for delivery. Yee ha peanut, let's do this thing!

We did a lot of boating this summer. Greg looks dang fine surfing. I just tried not to think about the bouncing baby on my bladder the entire time.

Greg's mission president came home and we went to his homecoming! Greg loves them so much and it was fun to meet them.

We discovered a new restaurant, thanks to the one and only GUY from Diners, Drive In's and Dives. Moochies is the best and gave us delicious philly cheese steak sandwiches!

We went to Jackson/Yellow Stone- Say hello to the Grand Tetons, translation-large tetons.

The Hot Pots of yellow stone!

Say hello to our little friend. He walked right by the car.

Old Faithful in the rain. Tyler, Greg, Abby, and Camden (Tory's "special friend.")

Greg and I went on a hot date to Sundance. We rode the tram up the mountain during the full moon. He got a little chilly, but luckily we found this puffy mom jacket for him to stay warm in.

I had my first shower in my home ward and peanut got spoiled. Rotten peanut, just rotten.

Michael left on his mission :( I'm not in the picture because I was outside convincing a lady cop that resembled a leathery orange peel not to give us a ticket for parking in the drop-off only zone.

We are so dang pregnant. I have to keep reminding myself that I am not a small farm cow wearing a patterned shirt, but that I'm glowing!

The happy couple! Notice greg is wearing new tight jeans (my doing). The little fifteen year olds at Michael's farewell party kept calling him Edward and I was okay with that because he is so dang good looking.
Well we have more pictures, but we don't want to bore. We are so happy and will blog again some day in the future. Until then, farewell!

7 comments:

Matt and Melissa said...

You really are glowing!! haha, no but really, you are an adorable prego girl. Can't wait to see the little "peanut"! You better keep the blog updated when that day comes.

Sarah said...

yay! i love you two

Katie Hodgkiss said...

Abbs, you are so cute prego. I cant wait to see pics of little peanut. Miss you guys

April and Paul Monroe said...

Love love love it. I'm so happy for ya abs!

Unknown said...

Yay!! I loved seeing you and your cute belly yesterday! Love you Abs!

Kaylie and Garrett said...

you are so stinking cute! I just want to rub your belly! There's a baby in there... just in case you weren't sure. miss you! and I promise I'll blog soon... life has been crazy!!!

Bobby & Emily said...

Hey i found your blog on my very first guess!! i was very proud of myself!!