19.10.09

Dear Peanut

Your due date came and went on Sunday, but you didn't. strange. I thought you would have. I waited all day for ya and you didn't show. I guess you were still busy preparing to get down here. Let's see, I jumped on the tramp... you didn't come. I ate spicy mexican food... you didn't come. I went four wheeling... you didn't come. The Doctor scraped my membranes... you didn't come. I tripped and fell on my face... you didn't come.

So now you are a day late! But good news Peanut. You are coming tomorrow! I guess I should say today because it is passed midnight. At 7:30 a.m. dad and I are taking you to the hospital in my tummy and they are going to induce me and you are going to come out and meet us. Oh man are we excited! We have our bags all packed and I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. I can't believe what is about to happen! You better come peanut. This is the last straw. So if all goes well, your birthday will be tomorrow/today. So happy Birthday baby boy! I love you so much and I just want you to come out and cuddle with me. I love you, love mommy

Well I am going to try and get some sleep because I have a feeling I won't be doing much of that tomorrow. We will keep everyone posted on what is happening with baby Riggs. Then you can all come and meet him. Ahhhhhhh! I am going to be a mom. crazy crazy crazy. ok goodnight... Oh and I just want to mention that I have the best hub in the world and he is going to make the cutest dad in the world. He already got halloween off from work because he is taking peanut trick or treating in his new pumpkin costume. What a cutie dad. Until manana!

13 comments:

Adrienne said...

Don't have a black baby.

Bobby & Emily said...

Yeah!! I can't wait! You guys are gonna be such fun parents!! We can't wait to meet Baby Riggs! Good Luck!

The Adamsons said...

I just cried reading that....Abby you're going to be the best mom and Greg the best dad! So happy for you two and can't wait to meet this baby Riggs either. Good luck!! Love you guys.

Sarah said...

YESSSSSS!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Smith said...

Abby, you are such a cute mommy already! Good luck today! We're so excited for your little family!

jessandbryce said...

I cried too!!!! haha. Oh my gosh I can't wait I am so excited my phone will not leave my side you better tell me asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you good luck baby mama!

danny & shante said...

very excited for you! i can only imagine how ready you are to have the little guy out of ya! good luck! can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

Yay!! I have Baby Riggs present all ready to bring over! I cannot wait to see him! I bet he is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!! Love you!

Matt and Melissa said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see the little guy :)

xoxo, dani said...

Abs!
I love you girl, I just saw this now and it's already 5pm on the 20th so I'm assuming little bundle of joy is already here! I can't wait to meet him!!!! You're going to be such an amazing mother and Greg an amazing father!
Love you and keep me posted shoot me a text if you can!

April and Paul Monroe said...

Yay Abs!! You are so adorable =D Good luck with everything!

McKall said...

I can't wait! Abby keep me updated!

Rob & Sarah said...

congratulations abby and greg! hopefully by now you have already had him! we are happy for you guys!!