23.8.08

20 Otter Pops

Greg and I decided it was time for a good old fashioned sleepover in which we would inflate a mattress and listen to Harry Potter 7 in the dark. That was the game plan any way. Until I passed out at some point while Greg was putting the thirteenth disc into the player and left Greg to pull an all nighter by himself. This was not wise! When I woke up I found otter pop wrappers covering our area of sleep! I think there may have been some red syrup on my face. I do not know what happened but Gregory went psycho on us and overdosed on popsicles. We are working on his sugar addictions (refer to evidence below).


Moments before I fell asleep


After i made Greg collect his evidence of future
health problems


Though he had a little bit of a hayday, he will always be our little Gregory Riggs. And he even brought me flowers the next day!

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

CANT STOP LAUGHING AAHAHAHAHAA

Wade and Heather said...

This one is funny I couldn't stop laughing about the otter pop thing!Wade thinks I am crazy! So I am tagging you look at my blog so you can know what to do.

sophie said...

hahahaha oh how i love you two!