23.8.08






























I decided that I need to get wedding pictures and honeymoon pictures on here since I am a newlywed, duh! So I'll write about the honeymoon. We spent the first two nights in the Hilton (an Anderson family friend gave that to us, so very nice). We had a blast. We ran around downtown, ate steaks at Spencers, used VIP passes for the executive Suite Lounge, and forgot to go to church. What a way to start out a marriage! After planning a wedding there is nothing more relaxing than two nights at the Hilton.

After that is was a five day cruise to the west side of Mexico. As you can imagine (but please try not to) we did not participate in many on-ship activites such as bingo, treasure hunting, pool swimming (sea water pools), salsa dancing, bar drinking, or even eating some nights. Room service is a beautiful thing! We had so much fun though. We got off at Cabo and Greg had to stop me from paying 30 bucks to a poor man trying to sell me an ugly bracelet. I finally bought it for five and around the next corner they were selling them for $1. Ima loser! We got fake tattoos and played on the beach all day. We played the game Run away from the sharks (you may have played it in your local pool when you were five) in the ocean and I think we gave Americans a bad name cuz all the Mexicans thought we were koo koo. But then I really started getting stung by jelly fish and Greg wouldn't beleive me and kept pulling me back into the water. Only later did he feel bad when he witnessed my jelly wounds.
If anyone is thinking of going on a cruise for their honeymoon in the future, do it! It was so stinkin fun and relaxing. It is the only way to go ok? cool. Bye now

7 comments:

Ty Carter said...

You two are awesome!

Lauren Alexis said...

YAY! This is great, the pictures are awesome and I love getting a look into all of your adventures isn't blogging awesome!! LOVE Y'ALL!!

Unknown said...

This is awesome!! I love you both!! And I love that you are blogging!! xoxo

Adrienne said...

Tender.

sophie said...

yea! i love these! you two are just so dang stinkin cute i can't get over it! yes abs please can we do lunch soon!! i misssss you!

Van Hoose Family said...

i LOVE you two!!! for reals!

Ashley Anderson said...

UPDATE THIS THING!