29.8.08

More Soi por favor!

Our good friends Soiartxe and Idoia came to visit from Spain
for the weekend. We spent the weekend at the cabin and had some
friends come up and chow down at a good old fashioned bbq so we could hang out with Soi!
Greg baptized Soi on his mission and they are the best of friends.
We miss them!
Side note: I found out about this bbq three hours before it started...hmmmmm Greg and I are working on communicating our plans haha!
Ava, Jenna, Abby,Estibaliz, Idoia, Vanessa
At the cabin!
The feast!
sexy beasts
Shane and Jenna
WElcome to SLC
Soi catching a fish at the cabin
He dropped the fish
Greg, Greg, and Greg!!!
His first fish catch ever, trying to show up the Spaniards

4 comments:

jessandbryce said...

ah! I love how you blog! I can't wait to see you again tomorrow at the game! it was so good to see you last night!!!! campinggggg

Lauren Alexis said...

Oh fun! I love how you blog too Gail! So great to see you this week, DON"T BE A STRANGER!!!!! Oh and i'm sorry again that your car got towed.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Found you guys! Yay!! I love all the pictures and I just read your entire blog... maybe I need to get a life. I'll send you an invite to ours soon. Much love!!!

Wade and Heather said...

I think you need to update this!!!