18.8.08

Brian Regan For Life




Ok, so this is me writing on my blog. I am going to need some major help with this. Anyone who knows me knows that I am no good with keeping up with this stuff. I fully expect my five bloggin friends (ha ha) to comment on how proud they are that I have posted something. I have no pictures of my wedding for some reason so I will start with the weekend!!!



I have never thought that Brian Regan was funny. Well, untiil Thursday night when I almost tinkled my pants. The Anderson family went to his show at Thanksgiving Point this weekend, but there was one problem... Greg was at Scout Camp so I had to watch it alone :(. Good thing I brought the Taminator along. She was a fine date! Allie Hunt was there too, so we had a threesome. Cup of Dirt, Spelling Bee, and News Casting were some of the classic Brian Regan jokes. Well, it was a hoot and a holler, and I have six mosquito bites to prove I was there and a whole lotta pictures of me... alone. I am dyin here with out Greg! He has been gone for sixteen hours now. I will catch up on pictures of both of us when he returns. Farewell blog


Mama Ray, Em, Me, Mama Feul

My new sister in-law Alyssa!

Tory, Michael, and Brady waiting for the
show to start

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Abs I love you and am thrilled you posted! You will get the hang of it sooner or later, but seeing you the other night just played with my emotions...I miss you a lot! Can i please see you soon? I love you tell your hubby howdy!! & Can I have a ride to church on Sunday hahah!!! Loves!

Sarah Jane said...

Yay! Yaaaay!

Lauren Alexis said...

YAY! You did it, you're five blogging friends couldn't be happier and I will be more than happy to help you in whatever you may need!! Hope that I can see y'all soon!!! Love my split bumb.

jessandbryce said...

AHHHH! Abby I miss you SO SO MUCH! Me and Bryce were just talking yesterday about how we are so excited for the game on the 30th! But I want to see you before that! Call me! I miss you! I loved your blog post, you always make me laugh. Ps. i'm so sorry greg is gone, that is terrible. When doth he return? Love Jess.

Ali and Dane said...

AY ABS!! Stoked you have this! haha can't wait to follow up on your wonderful life!

jessandbryce said...

and look how long your hair is!!!!!!!!!!! ah!!!

Wade and Heather said...

Hooray I love your blog! You are so cute I can't wait to see you at work! Hooray!!

sophie said...

ABS! your hair is getting so long and BEAUTIFUL!
Um hi. i miss you!!!! next time greggor is out of town call me! i really hope you keep this up so i can hear about all the fun abby and greg times! Hope you are making lots of shams! ha ha ha! LOVE YOU!!!